Occupational Therapy helps you during all stages of life. By identifying where improvement is needed, our team will assist you in refining or regaining these skills. We work collaboratively with you, your family and your physicians to create a plan that will help you achieve your goals. SCMH is dedicated to providing quality care where you need it most.
Our Services Include:
- Addressing difficulty in completing self-care tasks
- Home assessments
- Equipment recommendations and training (dressing and bathing equipment)
- Upper extremity conditions
- Cognitive assessments
- Fall prevention
- LSVT-BIG program for Parkinson’s Disease
- Pre-operative conditions
- Post-operative conditions
- Neurological conditions (Stroke, Parkinson’s, Traumatic Brain Injury, etc.)
- Children with general development delays
- Stepping On
We also offer Speech Therapy to assist in preventing, assessing, diagnosing and treating language, social communication, cognitive communication and swallowing disorders.